This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Another MK vs SF thing I did in Photoshop a while ago. I'm not entirely sure who would win because I'm not really into Street Fighter and I barely know Juri while I full on know Mileena. So, that's not fair.
Mileena Aliases: The Mad Empress, Shao Kahn's "True Daughter" Gender: Female Age: 25-26 (Physically 10,000 years old despite looking like a young adult) Height: 5'9 Weight: 128 lbs Species: Edenian/Tarkatan Hybrid Occupation: Clone and "Sister" of Kitana, Assassin for Shao Kahn (Formerly), Empress of Outworld (Formerly), Rebel Leader (Formally)
- Is one of the most popular female characters in Mortal Kombat, if not, in the whole fighting game genre - One of Shao Kahn's most deadliest enforcers - Defeated Skarlet with the help of Ermac - Trained Shujinko in her fighting style - Successfully took over Edenia while disguised as Kitana - Became Empress of Outworld after Shao Kahn's defeat - While corrupted by the Blood Kode, fought Takeda - Lead a rebellion against Kotal Kahn alongside Rain and Tanya - Destroyed Li Mei's village
Superhuman Strength: - Her Tarkatan teeth can easily pierce through flesh, bone, metal, and some armor - Is said to match the strength of a Shokan *Shokan are among one of the strongest races in the MKverse - Can cause severe injuries with ease such as break bones, tear flesh apart, etc. - Can easily stand up to other tough combatants such as Ermac or Raiden - Once uppercutted Kitana, causing her to fly at least 20ft in the air - Kicked Baraka through a stone wall after a gaining a running start - Can lift Shao Kahn's Wrath Hammer with ease and use it to attack Reiko - Held her own against the likes of Kitana, Jade, Stryker, Kotal Kahn, and D'Vorah
Superhuman Speed: - Is very agile in her own right - Can easily catch others off guard - Is often thanks to her teleportation abilities - Able to roll in mid-air without a running start - Possesses Kitana's agility because she's cloned from the former - Is incredibly acrobatic
Superhuman Durability: - Can tank through blows that would normally kill or cripple a human being *Same could apply to all MK characters - Tanks weapon hits like bullets, knives, swords and razor hats and continues fighting - Got knocked unconscious by Raiden with no injuries twice - Fell down a trapdoor that lead her into being imprisoned by Kitana *Said trapdoor had a very deep pit
Ying Yeung: - Is used in somewhat in a crane-like style - Made up of different slaps and kicks
Mian Chuang: - Soft attacks, then set up for harder strikes - Mostly utilizes punches and kicks - Demands balanced posture and relaxed body
A mix of Edenian agility and Tarkatan brutality
Sais: - Her main weapons - Can be used as either projectiles or close ranged weapons - Can be charged with magenta energy before being thrown
Long Sword: - 1 m to 1.2 m blade, 10 to 15 cm grip - Typically wielded two-handed
A jar of nails: - Is only used in MK3 and MK4 as Fatalties - Somehow fits so many in her mouth
Soaring Sai: - Mileena throws two sais, charged with purple energy, at her opponent - Can be done in mid-air - The enhanced version does more damage
Kick from Above: - Mileena teleports and quickly hits her opponent from above with a jump kick - Can do so more than once after kicking
Rolling Thunder: - Mileena tucks into a ball and rolls toward her opponent knocking them off of their feet - Can be charged - If enhanced, she will perform either a midair jump or a front flip
- Veil is removed - Gains High/Low Pounce and additional biting attacks
Leaping Neckbite: - Mileena leaps onto her opponent's chest and begins eating away their face or neck. Also, if the opponent has a sai lodged in their neck before Mileena performs this move, she'll pull out the sai and stab them repeatedly - Enhanced version has Mileena kick her opponent away after biting or stabbing them
High Pounce: - Mileena flips forward, grabs her opponent with her feet and slams them to the ground
Stab: Once on the ground, Mileena can stab the opponent three times in the chest with her sai.
Double Kick: After stabbing, Mileena can slide into her opponent and kick their head.
Low Pounce: - Grabbing her ducking opponent, Mileena jumps over them in a leapfrog-like manner
Dislocate: After performing the jump, Mileena rolls back and grabs the opponent's arms, twisting them.
Back Ride: Afterwards, she can force the opponent back to the ground by sitting on their head.
- Sais emit a purple glow - Gains unique attacks utilizing her sais
Leaping Sai: - Mileena jumps and spears the opponents shoulder with a sai
Sai Impale: - Mileena stabs her opponent in the stomach
- Her skin is much paler in color and she has red markings on her arms - Gains the ability to teleport forward, backwards, or in place
Fade: -Throwing a sai to the ground, Mileena will disappear and reappear wherever the Sai has been thrown, either at place, forwards or backwards
*Enhanced version is called Vanish **Mileena disappears faster
Femme Fatale: - Mileena slaps her opponent before stabbing them in the stomach numerous tips with her sais and kneeing their chin, breaking the skull and sending the opponent back.
Let Us Dance: - Mileena performs her Teleportation Kick three times and stabs the opponents' ears with her sais and bites their face, breaking the skull. Afterwards, she draws out her said again and stabs them in the eyes.
Sai Stabs: Mileena pulls her Sais out and stabs her opponent to death. *This was turned into a Brutality in MKX
Man Eater: Mileena's most well-known Fatality. She removes her mask and literally inhales her opponent. She then turns to the other side and regurgitates a torrent of bones (or chunks of digested flesh) onto the ground.
Nail Shooter: Mileena removes her mask and fills her mouth with a bottle full of nails. She then unleashes a deadly barrage upon her helpless foe.
Sai-Anara: Mileena throws a number of sais at her opponent, hitting all areas of the body. Her final throw ends up in her victim's head.
Ferocious Bite: Mileena removes her veil, then charges at the opponent and bites into their neck. She then tears the head off with her teeth and spits it out on the floor behind her. She then smiles grotesquely (yet apparently pleased), going "Mmmmmm...." before laughing maniacally.
Sai Lodge: Mileena throws her sais into the air and kicks them towards her opponent. The sais drive into the enemy's shoulders, killing them.
Be Mine: Mileena throws both of her sais into the opponent's torso. She walks over to them and seductively embraces them, only to rip their head off and chew on it. She then throws it to the ground and moans positively.
Rip Off: Mileena hurls both of her sais, one at a time, into her opponent's feet. She then rips off their body from their upper legs and moans positively. *This originally belonged to another MK character named Kira
Face Feast: Mileena drives her sais into either side of her opponent's head, and by holding onto to the sais and using a kick to the stomach as leverage, she rips the opponent's head clean off. She then takes several big bites out of the opponent's face, completely tearing it off, and throws it next to their body.
Tasty Treat: Mileena pushes down her opponent, and mounts them. She viciously and violently claws at their abdomen, effectively tearing them in half. The opponent tries to crawl away, but falls dead only after a few inches as she feasts on their innards.
- High Roller: Mileena does a Ball Roll into the opponent, obliterating their shins. *This was used to defeat Skarlet in the MKX Prequel Comics
- Tele-Splat: Mileena does a Tele-Kick that destroys the opponent's head.
- Impaler: Mileena violently performs her Sadistic Ways combo, stabbing the opponent with her sais continuously until she pierces their heart out.
- Fun Ride: Mileena performs the Rider combo against her opponent, and the force from the dunk decapitates them.
- Early Lunch: Mileena leaps at her opponent in a Quick Taste combo and proceeds to bite their neck viciously until she bites their trachea off. As their body falls on the floor, their head detaches from it.
- Have a Seat: Mileena performs a fully extended Low Pounce, but rips the opponent's arms in the Discolate animation and crushes their head underneath her bottom during the Back Ride one.
- See No Evil: Mileena throws her sais at the opponent, and they lodge inside of their eye sockets, making them bleed profusely.
Stinky Murder: Mileena transforms into a skunk and sprays her opponent to death. *Alongside all others, this Animality are ridiculous and rather silly
- Despite intelligence, she's mentally unstable *This made her rule over Outworld much worse than Shao Kahn's and even lead her to be dethroned by Kotal Kahn - Can sometimes prefer brutality over skill - Like most MK villains, has a shitty win/loss record - Extremely delusional - Certain attacks can leave her vulnerable if blocked or dodged - Suffered a rather...disturbing death in MKX at the hands of D'Vorah - Rule 34
"As the heir to my father Shao Kahn, I, Mileena, Kahnum of Outworld, order your execution!"
Just some page that I use for posting art having to do with Godzilla(mostly), Mortal Kombat, and other stuff from video games. I used to do some South Park, but not often as much anymore. I hope you all enjoy this page.
Favorite visual artistMatt FrankFavorite moviesThe Godzilla franchise, Jurassic Park, and some other films I guess.Favorite TV showsSouth Park, Regular Show, Looney Tunes (classic), Tom and Jerry, Adventure Time, and Spongebob Square PantsFavorite bands / musical artistsI honestly am not interested in music all that much.Favorite booksGodzilla:Rulers Of Earth and any books about dinosaurs.Favorite writersChris MowryFavorite gamesGodzilla: The Game, Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat, and God of WarFavorite gaming platformWii, Wii U, 3DS, DS, PlayStation 4, NES, and SNESTools of the TradeMS Paint.Other InterestsSuper Mario Bros., South Park, God of War, and Mortal Kombat.